Hi!
Happy Saturday to you all. My Saturday is almost nearing it's end. I spent it clearing up my craft space and after I was done, I made this quick card.
Supplies used:
ready embossed paper (from India)
Copic sketch markers-Floral Favorites (for flowers)
Crayola super tip markers (for leaves)
Marie's silver acrylic paint
ribbon (recycled from an invitation card)
oval die cut from RAK
Stampin'Up!-Petite Pairs (sentiment)
double sided foam tape
Rangers ice stickles
The ready embossed paper was glued on the card base. After colouring the flowers and leaves, I added some glimmer to the card. To do this, I mixed a few drops of water in a small blob of acrylic paint in a spritz bottle. I used the bottle of a body spray, so my card has some floral scent as well. Next, I adhered the ribbon and sentiment and finished off with ice stickles for flower centres.
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge - emboss
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - flowers
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/category/events/work-it-wednesday - flowers
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com - anything goes
I have a couple of cards lined up to post and will try to get back here tomorrow and hopefully visit you all too.
Leanne.
9 comments:
The satisfaction of cleaning up a craft space. Thank you so much for posting this lovely creative art in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge #230-#231 - Anything Goes.
Blessings, Carole
WOW, carole took the words our of my mouth. I try to clean up after each project, but it's hard. What a pretty card. Thanks for sharing it at Word Art Wednesday Challenge. - Princess May Guest Designer
This is such a beautiful creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)
This is so beautiful!! The paper is so gorgeous!! What a pretty card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
A beautifully bright and cheery creation, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.
I have some Tattered Lace candy here
B x
What a beauty LeeAnne - love your background, and the re-cycled ribbon [I save loads of ribbon for re cycling too :-)].
Blessings
Maxine
Love all those little blooms, such a fun embossing folder! Gorgeous card!
Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black and More!
beautiful!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!
These embossed flowers are very pretty and so colourful, you are really on a roll with your creations, good on you Leanne, awesome stuff. Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx
Post a Comment