"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Stencilling

Hi!
    I hope all you mum's had a fabulous day yesterday. Mine was spent doing what I love most...crafting...and ordered meals from out. Here's one of the cards I made.

Supplies used:
Dreamweaver stencils (flower & sentiment)
Tsukineko-Splendor #10Circus ink
Rangers ice stickles (flower center)
Marie's-gold acrylic paint
    The stencil image was inked with bits of sponge and ice stickles were added to the flower center. In a similar manner, the sentiment was inked with yellow ink, then with black and finished off with splatters of  gold acrylic paint.
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - stencil it
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/category/events/work-it-wednesday - flowers
I'll be back soon.
Leanne

6 comments:

cotnob said...

This is pretty Leanne, a super CAS design.
Pauline
x

Virginia L. said...

Delightful! Love the stenciled flower and added ink splatter! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Stencil It” Challenge!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Leeanne - the splatters really soften the whole look and make a delightful accent to the stenciling
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the single flower- very powerful! Love your beautiful stenciling, and your splatters. Beautiful card!

Lisa said...

This is so pretty!! I love the stenciled flower!! Gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

suzARTe said...

This stencilled CAS card is so pretty, the flower really stands out.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx