"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Vellum Flowers

Hi!
    I'm back soon as I said with yet another card made perhaps two years ago for a family friend. It often happens so...I craft, take a pic but other responsibilities get in the way to keep me away from blogging and eventually I forget about it. Like I did with this card below.
Supplies used...
Studio 18-Vellum Confetti (flowers & leaves)
sequins & glitter glue (flower centres)
oval doily
SRM sentiment sticker
twine  
    The vellum die cut flowers & leaves were given some dimension using my mum's flower making ball tool and finished off with the twine & sentiment. 
I'm entering this card into the following challenges...
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - birthday
http://www.cardchallenges.com/search/label/sketchchallenge - sketch
http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com - florals
Thanks for visiting. Will be hopefully back soon.
Leanne

7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

So soft and feminine! I love the flowers on the doily and the sequins for the flower centers. Also, really love the pink : )

Monica said...

I love how you created dimension with your mum's precious tool. This is one of my fave layouts. Your card is very elegant with the doily and all that stuff.

Hope your mum is healing well and you are too.

Lots of love,

Monica xxx

jenn shurkus said...

so pretty!!! :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

jenn shurkus said...

so very pretty :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

cotnob said...

This is so pretty, such a lovely design.
Pauline
x

Shirley-Anne said...

hi Leanne . Those flowers look awesome on the white doily the red colour makes them pop .
.

suzARTe said...

Such a pretty card Leanne, the doily, flowers and twine go perfectly together.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx