Today, I'm sharing a simple card I'd made for a priest friend last April. Hope you like it.
Supplies used:
Paper from my RAK
American Crafts-Thickersgold glitter
alpha stickers
The words on the card were inspired by a MillBrook Studio card my sis sent from Canada. The original read as..."twenty one years old..." (outside) "...with twenty nine years experience"(inside) I changed it to the above for my friend who was ordained twenty four years ago. The words were printed on the paper, glued on card stock and finished off with the stickers.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges...
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - birthday
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/category/events/work-it-wednesday - pastels
Thanks for visiting.
Leanne

5 comments:
A super card Leanne, such a fun sentiment.
Pauline
x
Just beautiful- love that Japanese Washi, and the thickers in glitter and glimmer. Awesome!
sweet card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!
blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines
sparkle & shine, kindness *~*
Great card and I love that sentiment which I am sure will bring a smile to the recipient.
Such a bright and happy 50th Birthday card.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx
Post a Comment