"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Hexagons

Hi!
   I'm back with another old make. I recall making it for a challenge (hexagons) but did not post it in time at the blog CREATE, which no longer exists. But, here's my card which I sent out last April to a male friend.
Supplies used:
Designer paper from my stash
Fiskars Cloud 9-Simple Thoughts (sentiment)
    A simple card put together by making a hexagon template, drawing then cutting them and aligning them leaving spaces.
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
Thanks for visiting. I will be back soon and hope to visit you all later today.
Leanne  

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the design with the image in the hexagons!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Monica said...

This is so elegant and charming.

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Leanne, such beautiful colours.
Pauline
x

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi there , now this is an unusual card design and very clever as well .The image presents well in hexagon shapes for this great male card .
hugs Shirley-Anne

suzARTe said...

This card is really pretty and I love how the design is goes over all the hexagons, what a pity you missed the challenge but it's okay as you now have a lovely card.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx