"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Happy Birthday!!

Hello!
    Hope you are well wherever you are. I've been away awhile because of Lent and frequent internet issues. Whenever I had connectivity I got connected with my kids...yes, I miss them a lot. I did visit some blogs, but been putting off blogging. Today while going through some pictures, I found several cards which I had not posted before and decided to do so right away. The card I'm about to share was made for my nephew and coloured by my daughter before she left for University...three years ago yikes!!
Supplies used:
Stamps - Fiskars-Birthday Type (background)
               Stampendous-Birthday Brackets (candles)
Colours - Metallic blue gelato (border)
                Crayola colour pencils
Foam tape
   The Fiskars stamp is one that has to be used with a continuous stamp wheel. However, I used it with an acrylic block and stamped it twice. The candles were cut and adhered with foam tape.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges...
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - Birthday
http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com - show background
http://onelayersimplicitychallenge.blogspot.com - one layer as you wish
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk - birthday
Thanks for visiting. I'll be back soon with more old not yet shared makes.
Leanne

7 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a cool card Leanne!

Barbara said...

You sure got the "happiness" across with all of the fun words in your background. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Challenge. Good luck, and hope to see you again.
Barbara, Mod Squad Challenge Host.

Lisa said...

It's so beautiful my friend!! I love the candles!! So glad to see you posting!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

A lovely bright and cheerful card, a brilliant background.
Pauline
x

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a fun design! Love the background!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great background and i'm loving those candles too, thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

suzARTe said...

Such a cheerful and happy card, I love the background with the different fonts and the candles stand out so well.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx