"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Awareness Ribbon card

Hello friends!
    Hope you are well wherever you are. The weather has been very unstable here, I just recovered from the flu and am here to share a card I made for a victim of ovarian cancer. Every cancer is represented with a specific colour. See HERE. As I did not own a teal ink pad, I made this card in lavender which represents all cancers.
Supplies used:
Card stock
A Creative Journey-Awareness ribbon set #2
Tsukineko brilliance-pearlescent lavender
foam tape
    I stamped the desired words on a piece of white card stock, next stamped the large heart image from the set on the reverse and cut it. Using the cut out heart as a guide, i drew a larger heart on purple card stock, cut it, glued the white heart over it and adhered it to the card with foam tape. The tiny awareness ribbon on the heart was part of another heart stamp from the set which I stamped on purple card stock, fussy cut and added there.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges...
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/category/events/work-it-wednesday - anything new(stamp set)
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge - ray of sunshine 
http://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/blog-2/ - anything goes 
http://justkeeponcreating.blogspot.com.au - anything goes 
Do excuse the my poor photography skills. I seriously need to do something about it soon.
Thanks for visiting. Have a great weekend.
Leanne 

13 comments:

Helen said...

she would appreciate the card very much.

Nancy Thomas said...

I am sure the recipient very much appreciated your sweet card. Thank you for joining The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday challenge.

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card, I'm sure your friend will take comfort from it.
I'm so sorry to hear that you have been poorly, I hope are feeling much better.
Pauline
x

Anna-Karin said...

It is a beautiful card. Your friend will be happy to get it. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! Your friend will appreciate it!! I hope you are feeling better and the flu is gone. Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a beautiful and simplistic stylish card!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Leanne
The photograph is fine as light is good .May be a coloured card behind it would make your card pop . It is a beautiful CAS card .
Yes I am way behind with my comments and visits sorry .
Please do email with current snail mail address .
hugs Shirley-Anne

suzARTe said...

Such a lovely CAS card Leanne. hanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes February link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Brenda said...

What a very thoughtful card. Love the CAS design. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely card for a good cause. Be sure and check the winners list on Holley's's blog.

Dr Sonia S V said...

So simple and serene
Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi there , I do hope that by now you are completely free of that bug .I see some new additions to your card designs and all look great cards .
Photos are perfect too.
hugs Shirley-Anne

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Leanne! It's so elegant, your friend will treasure it.
Sorry to hear you have been poorly, hope you are fully recovered now
xx