"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Golden Ordination Anniversary

Hello!
    Today I'm sharing another anniversary card I made in Jan for our old rector and family friend.



Supplies used:
Lil' Inker Designs-stitched square mats
American Crafts-DIY thickers (50)
gold glitter
rub on sticker (years)
gold ribbon
double sided foam tape
    Inspiration for the computer generated words on this card were also from Printery House. The die cut printed panel was adhered with foam tape, over a piece of gold ribbon across, then added the DIY thicker and the rub on sticker. Gold glitter was used to cover the thicker.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges...
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge - metal (gold)
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - anything goes
http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk - for the boys
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - word art anything goes.
Have a great weekend.
Leanne

7 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Leanne, perfect for your friend.
Pauline
x

Lisa said...

Beautiful card!! I love the sparkly numbers!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Virginia L. said...

Really beautiful! Love the festive design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Catherine said...

Your card is really pretty with all the gold glitter and other elements. Who doesn't love sparkle! Thanks for playing along with us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Cathie

kiwimeskreations said...

Superb card Leanne - love your lettering and the quiet but strong card
Blessings
Maxine

CraftyNatalie said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight.
CraftyNatalie - DT

suzARTe said...

Such a great card, I'm sure all the priests in Karachi enjoy getting your handmade cards, I love how the 50 stands out.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx