"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Thanks with Beautiful Lace

Hello!
    Happy Monday friends! I have several cards not shared on on my blog yet, and hope to do so before I get busy again in summer. Today I'm sharing two quick cards which of course my dd took for her use.

Supplies used:
Background stamp - Layers of Color-Beautiful lace by Nina B
Sentiment - Ditto- Just for You
Images - Dimensional stickers
I've used this beautiful lace stamp several times for quick cards. The design of it is so detailed that a friend of mine told me she thought I had actually stuck a crochet doily at first glance. 
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
Thanks for visiting. Hope to be back soon.
Leanne

4 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Both look so beautiful !
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Lin said...

The lace stamp is so delicate and sets your lovely vases of flowers off perfectly, Leeanne! Thanks so much for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week!

Lisa said...

They are both so beautiful!! I love the gorgeous lace stamp!! The vases of flowers are fabulous!! Love these!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

Such pretty cards, your lace background is beautiful.
Pauline
x