"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Keep Calm & Find Your Zen

Hello!
    So happy to be back soon and with a card for Unity's Friends with Flair once again. The image for today's card was also coloured by my dd. I'm sure she'll want the card for her roomie who practices Zen Meditation & I feel it would be a nice card to give her before she leaves for her study abroad program.
Supplies used:
Image - Unity Serenity Fashionata
Sentiment - Find your Zen-Unity Serenity Fashionata
                     Keep Calm-The Craft's Meow-Vintage Rides
Papers - Stamping Up
Ink - Versamagic-cloud white
Crayola colour pencils
Foam tape
   The image was fussy cut after coloring it, the mat was stamped on DP, image glued over mat. Then the entire image was fixed on the DP that depicts the floor with foam tape. The Keep Calm strip is color A4 parer onto which I stamped the sentiment. The & was handwritten. I struggled most to get this sentiment placement right.
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com - Anything Goes April linky
Thanks for visiting. Hope to be back soon.
Leanne

20 comments:

Unknown said...

So calming! Saw you on FWF.

Kim
Craftisan Studios
Design Team Showcase

Ruby said...

Very cute card.

Diana Soling said...

Love your card. We could all use a little zen.

Doreen said...

What a fab card,love the image.xxx

Bananastamper said...

fabulous, love your card! I ordered this image recently and it is on its way to me! yay!

Patti J said...

So sweet, makes me go 'ahhhhhh'!!! Thanks for sharing!

Brandi R said...

Awesome card! LOVE that image!! ♥

Dawnll said...

What a fun card to give her, love this stamp set.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Very cute card, and I am sure the girl will love it!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!

Gaylynn said...

Peaceful card. Awesome.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the image!! Calming and fabulous!! Your daughter did an awesome job coloring, too!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Janis said...

Such pretty colors!!!
TFS on FWF!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Sue D said...

I feel so calm now!

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful FWF card.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

ionabunny said...

Love this stamp. Your card is great. Very calming. Hugz

Crystal said...

I love this card and your sentiment is great!

Dawn Fields said...

Lovely card!

Kelli Haglund said...

What a great take on Serenity girl. So peaceful and zen like.

joslyn said...

love this card, great work! thanks for playing along!