"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Thanks for Being You.

Hi!
Thanks for the encouraging comments on my last mixed media post. After all those comments I'm likely to attempt that technique again.Today I was determined to link up a card on Unity's Friends with Flair using the images my dd colored while she was here in summer.  



Supplies Used: 
Focal Image - Unity Itty Bitty-You're my Bestie
DP from my RAK collection
Sentiment - Melissa Frances-Vintage transfers
Crayola color pencils
Gelato through mesh screen
Flowers - Fiskars 3in1 corner punch
Flower centers - 3D outliner
I showed the card to my dd & she wants it for her Chinese American roomie. 
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
http://www.theunitystampco-challenge.blogspot.com - Sketch
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - Spring flowers
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/category/events/work-it-wednesday - Favorite Unity stamp
http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.com - Flowers
http://lilredwagon.blogspot.co.uk - Spring is in the air
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk - Anything goes
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com - Anything goes
Thanks for visiting. Have a great weekend.
Leanne 

24 comments:

Ruby said...

Very cute card.

Gaylynn said...

What a sweet design and little peeps. :)

Becca Yahrling said...

What a darling card! Great coloring. Love those cherry blossoms!

Linda said...

That card is super cute!

Janis said...

Such a sweet little pair!!! Love that you collaborated with your daughter on this. The amazing background is perfect for this card. Her roomie is going to love this!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Brandi R said...

This is adorable! Love that precious image!! Great paper and embellishment! ♥

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your cute card.
I saw your entry at FWF.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

Dawn Louise said...

Cute and colourful, looks great. hello from FWF x

Unknown said...

Cute card. Saw you on FWF.

Kim
Craftisan Studios
Design Team Showcase

Lisa said...

What an adorable card!! The little images are so sweet!! I love the colors and design!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Carol said...

Such a cute card for FWF. Carol x

Crystal said...

This is adorable and I love the Cherry blossom branch!

Bananastamper said...

Very pretty!

Roxie said...

What a cute little pair! I like the way you incorporated the flowers for the SweetStamps challenge.

ionabunny said...

I have this set. They are so cute. Great card. Hugz

Unknown said...

Love this!! Super Cute! Thank you for playing along with us at TTCRD's Challenge. Hugs, Joyce

Lagene said...

Such a SWEET card!

Dawn Fields said...

Very pretty card!

LauraEva said...

So cute!!

Kelli Haglund said...

I've always loved this stamp. What a great card. Flowers are also amazing.

cheiron said...

Such a cute card! I love those little flowers. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

Shirley-Anne said...

Sweet image and I love the branch and flowers . A delightful card .
Hugs Shirley-Anne

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love your images and this is perfect with the cherry blossoms in bloom right now
I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day and a wonderful weekend.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

so cute thank you so much for playing along in the Unity Be inspired challenge!!!!