"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Happy Earth Day!

Hello!
    Happy Earth Day to you all. Yesterday, as I looked through my folder of cards to be posted, I found this card I'd  made over three years ago for my grand nephew, but never shared as I felt I hadn't done much. However, today being Earth Day, I decided to share this card made using stuff which would have been discarded as thrash. 
Supplies used:
Background image - a page from a Bob the Builder book which was in a bad condition as it belonged to my boys 
Alphas (Birthday)- cut from an old card my daughter received
3rd - drawn & cut from a silver cake box 
Tools - Recollections-dimensional sticker
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/category/events/work-it-wednesdayAnything Goes
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.comAnything Goes April linky
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.com - Recycle
Thanks for visiting. Have a lovely day!
Leanne

7 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

super cute!!!

Rebecca Wong said...

This is so cute a adorable. Thanks for sharing in open minded crafting fun challenge, hugs!
Rebecca, DT

Shirley-Anne said...

hello Leanne. Bright bold colours and Bob The Builder just right for great boys card ..
hugs Shirley-Anne

Unknown said...

Fun card - just perfect for a little boy! Great recycling too. :) Thanks for joining Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, Good Luck! Hope to see you soon again.

Hanne, DT

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so fun!! Bob the Builder is so adorable!! What an awesome card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ann Martin said...

Very creative and cute too. I love that you were able to reuse materials.

Gail said...

Can we do it??? Yes we can! Bob the Builder a fabulous card Leanne!