Today I'd like to share a card I'd made a couple of months ago. Pointlism is a technique of painting with dots of colour to form an image. Spaced out dots result in a lighter shade & those close together a darker shade. My kids learnt this in Grade 7 & I was eager to try it too.
Supplies used:
Anniversary rose Cake icing stencil
Felt pens
Sentiment - Studio G-Ditto-Mixed Messages
Twine
Entering this card into the following challenges:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/work-it-wednesday - Anything goes April Linky
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - Anything goes
http://www.dreamweaverstencils.blogspot.com - Showers of dots
http://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.com - Monochromatic
Have a lovely day. Will be back soon.
Leanne

7 comments:
What a clever technique and beautiful outcome! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Monochromatic’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Beautiful job using this technique. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Monochromatic" challenge.
Wow. So pretty. I remember doing this in school too-sure takes a lot of patience. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)
This is a beautiful technique and it makes a gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters for our 'Monochromatic' challenge!
Wow, I love the technique you used!! The rose looks amazing!! Have a great day :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Wow- love this great card and the neat technique! My kids did this in art years ago too : )
I remember doing this when I was in school with black marker. This looks so neat in color. So glad you joined us at The Sisterhood of Crafts monochromatic challenge! Hope you will join us again! xx Sandi Lee DT Sistah
Post a Comment