For each petal on the Shamrock, this brings a wish your way...Good health, good luck and happiness for today and everyday.
I'm back from hiatus to share a card I made for my dd at University in USA where St.Patrick's feast is celebrated on a grand scale. Besides, St.Partick is also the patron saint of our Parish here and I hope to have this card posted before I leave this evening for the celebration.
Here's a closer view...
The computer generated Irish Prayer was printed on some paper from my stash. For quilling I used manually cut 3mm strips in two shades of green. Two teardrops for each petal and finished off with bling in the center.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges...
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/category/events/work-it-wednesday - Spring (an occasion in spring)
http://cardztv.blogspot.com - Spring (an occasion in spring)
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com - Scraps (scraps of light green A4 paper used for quilling)
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.co.uk - Anything Goes
Thanks for visiting and hope to visit you all soon.
Have a lovely day!
Leanne


8 comments:
This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful poem!! The quilled shamrock looks amazing!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!! :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
BEAUTIFUL !
happy St. Patrick's Day!!
hope you are keeping fine leanne
.take care ..
angein.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004992045171
Hi Leanne, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! :-)
your card is gorgeous… Love the fab quilled shamrock and the beautiful words… the fresh greens are perfect for St Patrick's Day!
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs, Sue B xx
Yes- St Patrick;s here is a big drink fest....Corned Beef and Cabbage and wearing Green. Those of us with real Irish roots know it is a religious celebration : ) I love your card, and your shamrocks are fabulous! Nice to see you blogging again and hope your daughter is doing well at college. Is she used to snow at home??? And cold??? Thanks for joining us at SweetStamps for our Lucky challenge!
Good to have you back to blog land.
Beautiful shamrock and card.
What a beautiful card!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com
Love to see the quilling!! and a great way to use up your scraps!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo
Hi there Leanne.
Patience and nimble fingers needed for quilling . Love your shamrock with bling centre .
And that Irish saying is so beautiful .
Hope the rest of your week sees you and yours happy , safe and well .
hugs Shirley-Anne
Post a Comment