"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Shake It!

Hi Friends!
    Thank you for your visits and the comments on my previous post where I forgot to mention that my DD did the colouring for me. Sharing more of my DD's colouring today which I used in a shaker card I made for the very first time.
Here's another image to show the grass I cut from card stock with scissors to cover up the image as it did not print fully.  
Supplies used:
Image from Precious Moments colouring pages
Crayola colour pencils
Star shaped sequins
Acetate sheet 
3D foam tape
I'm entering this card into challenges at:
Thanks for visiting. Have a great week & hope to be back soon
Leanne

4 comments:

Lin said...

How sweet, Lee! The image is darling, and the heart sequins perfect for inside your shaker! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Jingle said...

This is so cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Shake it! Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your fab shaker- and the image is colored beautifully! Is your daughter home for the summer? How did she enjoy her first year of college? Hoping all is well with you and your family!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi there, Leanne .Fabulous shaker card and sweet image .
Hugs Shirley-Anne