"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Heart with Joy

Hi Friends!
    Happy 4th of July to my friends in USA! Finally I made it here to post a card I'd made a month ago. Literally how time flies!! Schools are off for summer and I'm on vacation, but it's no vacation at all as housework never ends. Anyway, I made it here today with a card for Friends With Flair at Unity Stamp Company.
Supplies Used:
Stamp - Heart with Joy-Unity Stamp Company
Sentiment - Happy Birthday-SRM Sticker  
Crayola colour pencils
Watercolours
The white card background was spray painted with watercolours using a toothbrush & ruler in the same four colours as in the stamped image, while the heart shaped rubber stamp protected the image.  
I'm also entering this card into challenges at:
Thanks for visiting. I will try my best to visit  you all soon.
Leanne

17 comments:

Donna K said...

No such thing as summer vacation!! Such a pretty belated birthday card. Love how you colored your flowers. Hope your weekend is FAB!

Sue D said...

Very sweet--I like your coloring.

Linda said...

your flowers on this card is very pretty!

Waving My Wand said...

I don't know how you spray paint with a toothbrush and ruler but I just might have to find out. Awesome background!

Dawn Louise said...

Superb card, love the image and splattered background x

Mandi said...

Oh this a lovely simple card!

Julie Odil said...

This is very pretty! I like how you colored this.

Sheryl said...

What a great idea to use the stamp as a spritz mask! Pretty card.

Dawn Fields said...

Lovely card!

Gaylynn said...

The flower look great surrounded by the colorful specs. :)

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! The flowers are beautiful!! I love the colors and background!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Angie C. D. said...

Sweet card.

JPScraps said...

Super cute CAS card!

Miwa said...

Beautifully colored, lovely card!

Suzanne C said...

Super sweet card! Love the pretty flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Scrapper Myra said...

Fabulous CAS card. Love the colors.

Beejay said...

That image is new to me! Love this CAS card!