Today I'm back with a simple commissioned card I made for my friend last year, but never got here to post the card. This is what I made to send her then fiancé in Australia, now her husband.
Supplies used:
Map from an old atlas
Small heart punch
Ranger diamond stickles on heart
Computer generated sentiment
Thanks for visiting
Leanne
I'm also entering this card for challenges at:
http://oldiebutagoodiechallenge.blogspot.com - valentine
http://gloriadesignschallenge.blogspot.com - What's your style?(CAS & recycling)

16 comments:
Leanne Your card is just so sweet and that sentiment is wonderful I love it :) hugs Nikki
Very sweet design, Leanne! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!
Love the use of a map piece and the sentiment is perfect!
Hugz,
Roxann
This is so awesome!! I love the way you used the map inside the heart!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Great card, thanks for joining us at
oldie but a goodie challenge
Francesca x
great way to incorporate a map onto your card. Really cute. Thanks for playing with us at Craft Hoarders aNon
What a great card. I love the way you used the map! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
I love that you used an old map! I hoard old maps and books to use in my projects, too! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous.
Very pretty card! I'm so excited that you joined us for the launch of Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. I hope you come to play often! Ginny from Polly's Paper : )
Love the clever way you used the map in this clean and simple card. Super colors, fabulous sentiment! Thanks for playing along in the very first Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge. Hope you'll become a regular!
Super cute idea with the map and hearts! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
super cute!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Craft Hoarders!
Great way to use a map! Great card, thanks for playing along with CHAC!
Clever design! Love the CAS! Thanks for showing your style at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
very clever use of a map..... Thanks so much for joining in with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous.
This is genial, just fabulous design for this card and such amazing sentiment, perfect for the committent!
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment