"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Golden Anniversary

Hi!
    I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I had a Golden Wedding Anniversary to attend and here's a quick CAS card I made.

Supplies used:
Background is handmade paper from India 
Ribbon 
Die cut sent as RAK
Anita's outline stickers
3D Foam tape
    Thanks for visiting and all the encouraging comments on my last post. Will be back soon.
Leanne
I"m also entering this card for challenges at:
http://seizethesketch.blogspot.com - Sketch
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - heart
http://addictedtocas.blogspot.com - love
http://gloriadesignschallenge.blogspot.com - What's your style?
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com - Anything Goes

18 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Leanne :-) the whole design of this is just perfect and I love the glittery background paper :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

Love your "Golden Anniversary" card! Thanks for the inspiration and for joining us at Make It Monday. Hugs, Lisa DT

jaydee said...

What a wonderful card for a wonderful milestone. Love the gold elements you incorporated throughout. So glad you shared this fabulous card with us at ATCAS this week
Jaydee

creative lady said...

Hello again, nice card! Thanks again for playing along with CHAC!

Unknown said...

Love the use of handmade paper. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

Gloria Stengel said...

Perfect card for a golden anniversary! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous for our very first challenge!

loz said...

Fabulous anniversary card Leanne. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love all the metallic elements you built into your card. Thanks for playing along in the very first Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge!

Jan Marie said...

So very pretty! It will be cherished, I'm sure! Thanks for sharing your style at Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

stressfreestamping said...

I really like all of your gold. What a cute little bow and lots of fun glitter! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS. :)

Tammi said...

such a pretty card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Craft Hoarders!!

Glenda said...

Your card is lovely! Thanks for playing along at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Pammejo said...

Wonderful Golden Anniversary Card....Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous for our very first challenge!

Shirley-Anne said...

What a fabulous idea using the map from atlas and the sentiment is great . Hugs Shirley-Anne

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I adore the glittery background paper!! It's so beautiful!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card! I'm so excited that you joined us for the launch of Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. I hope you come to play often! Ginny from Polly's Paper : )

Jen Mitchell said...

What a wonderful sparkly card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

~amy~ said...

Lovin' the glitz!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!