I'm back to share another card today. I think I'd mentioned once before that I'm a last minute crafter. So, whenever I'm in a hurry to make a card I pick the the old Gina K stamp set I've used today.
Supplies used:
Heart stamp - Gina K- Bring the Bling
Sentiment stamp - Ditto (wood mounted)
Rangers diamond stickles on the two larger hearts
Crayola colour pencils
Red ink pad
My creative mojo is working these days, so see you soon.
Leanne
I'm entering this card for challenges at...http://www.lawnscaping.blogspot.com - hearts & dots
http://addictedtocas.blogspot.com - love
http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com - one layer
http://www.onelayersimplicitychallenge.blogspot.com - Can you repeat that?
http://oldiebutagoodiechallenge.blogspot.com - valentine

9 comments:
WOW Lee this is so sweet and utterly cute
Cheers
Dr Sonia
and lots of hearts too, beautiful card Lee.
So beautiful!! I love the hearts!! They look fabulous!! Have a great day :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
This really does have lots of hearts...LOTS of love too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Very cute hearts. Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!
Very cute.
Very simple and charming. I like the way you have coloured the sentiment and the two hearts stand out with the pop up glue.
Take care,
Monica
Hi there! You left a message on my blog and I wanted to return an answer but I didn't have an email. Can you let me know? Thank you!! Great cards too!! Hugs!
Very cute repetition with just a couple of highlighted hearts.
Post a Comment