Hope you are all enjoying your weekend wherever you are. A friend returning to the US last month, offered to carry a package for my daughter to mail it to her at her University. She went there only last fall and besides everything is available there, though away from campus. So, I decided to make some cards and send her so she could use them whenever she required to. Today, I'm sharing three of the 12 cards I made for her.
On all three cards a Cracker box Palace stamp has been used. Thanks Vicky the stamps are beautiful. The Cracker box Palace website is being upgraded, but you can still contact them HERE for stamps.
CARD 1:
Supplies used:
Sentiment - Crackerbox Palace-vertical thanks
Flourishes - Inkadinkado-foliage trails
Flowers - Elusive images -stitched flowers
Rangers diamond stickles for flower centers
CARD 2:
Supplies used :
Design - Crackerbox Palace
Design - Crackerbox Palace
Sentiment - Ditto-mixed messages
Rangers diamond stickles for flower centers
CARD 3:
Supplies used :
Flowers - Crackerbox Palace
Tuft of grass - Firecracker designs-just breathe
Scalloped border - GinaK-bring the bling
Sentiment & butterfly- Ditto-hello friend
Crayola colour pencils
Rangers diamond stickles for flower centers & butterflies
I'm entering all three cards for a challenge at One-Layer Simplicity Challenge Can You Repeat That?I hope to be back with some more cards soon.
Leanne



3 comments:
Love the cards, you did a wonderful job! We are hoping to get the web site up this next week and can I share them on the web site and blog? Karen can post but I can't post to the blog until the site is done but I will share them on fb if that is ok.
vicky
All three are just beautiful!! I love the designs!! Have a great day :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Three bright happy cards but I especially like the starbursts in yellow and orange.
Post a Comment