A happy Sunday to you all. Today I'd like to share two cards made in advance for two upcoming anniversaries using OBDB stamps-Love one Another. The challenge is to CASE (copy and share/steal everything) which is something I did for the first time and it was fun. I prefer making CAS cards and I was fortunate to find Diana Nguyen's cards in the ODBD gallery which I cased today.
CARD 1:
Supplies used:
Die cut swirls sent as RAK
twine
CARD 2:
Supplies used:
Embossed panel sent as RAK
hearts - recycled from a self print card
To make the hearts I used a punch, drew around it and cut it with scissors.
I'm entering both cards into challenges at:
http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com - CASE something you admire
http://blog.oozak.com - white with another colour
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - wedding/anniversary
Thanks for visiting.
Leanne


7 comments:
Both cards are beautiful and I love the little bows you added to the hearts on the first one. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge. Elizabeth
Beautiful artwork casing Diana's cards! Love the texture of the embossing as well as the classy CAS look! Thanks for creating with us this week at ODBD!
What a beautiful case Leanne!!! I just love the hearts hanging with the little bows and the beautiful CAS design!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD this week!!
Very meaningful cards for our challenge this week! Thanks so much for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
Oh, Leanne, what a beautiful CASE of Diana's card! I recognized it immediately, and it's beautiful! She will be so honored when she sees it...she's so talented and so precious! And TWO cards for this week, and I love both of the sentiments...such precious ones indeed! So glad you've joined us this week for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Warm Hugs!
Gorgeous cards Leanne, I love the striking colours and the texture is lovely.
Thanks for visiting my blog Leanne. In answer to your question about Simon's "Love Feast" challenge, no you don't need to use Simon's products, the cards you've created for our blog challenge would be just perfect :)
hugs Mandy xx
Congratulations, Leanne, on winning this week's ODBD Shining the Light challenge gift certificate! Hugs, sweet friend!!
Post a Comment