I'm here today to share a quilled card. The inspiration for the design was from my old favorite stamp set Flower Swirls by Stampendous.
Additional supplies used:
Rangers diamond stickles Distress ink - Rangers Mustard seed
Sentiment - Dollarama dimensional sticker
I'm linking this card to:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com - work-it-wednesday
http://stamping-fantasies.blogspot.com - all time favorite crafting item
Brenda, is having a blog celebration. Candy with a fun game- to share your all all time favorite crafting item by making a new project using it and linking it on her blog. Mine is again the Stampendous flower swirls stamp. I could also say diamond stickles which I use on every other card. Visit Floral Fantasies for more details.
See you soon.
Leanne


2 comments:
This is so beautiful!! The quilled flower is amazing!! What gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Your card is beautifully elegant Leeanne and what a great idea to take the inspiration for the quilling from the Stampendous stamp. And yes that stamp is lovely, one I also have I believe.
Thank you so much for joining in my blog celebration with your lovely card and good luck when it comes to the prize draws.
B x
Post a Comment