"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Merci

Hello friends!
    I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I had to attend weddings on four successive weekends last month and was relieved to have the last one free and to spend some time crafting. Here's what I made.


Here's a close up of the butterfly

Supplies used: 
Merci recycled from the Merci chocolate box see image HERE
Gold strip under the merci recycled from the side of a gold bar chocolate box see image HERE
Anita's outline stickers - gold butterfly
parchment paper 
felt tip pens
    The butterfly outline sticker was placed on the parchment paper and coloured on the reverse and only the body & antennae were adhered to the card. A tiny butterfly sticker was used after the letter 'i' to cover up the 'R' trademark symbol that was there.
Thanks for visiting. I'll be back soon. 
Leanne
I'm entering this card into challenges at:

7 comments:

Janice said...

Great recycling, a super thank you card to share with us at an OBAG, Jx

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty!
Laura

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Card love the butterfly so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Oldie But A Goodie, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison x

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The butterfly is gorgeous!! What a fabulous card!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Alice said...

love the gold in this! beautiful card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Monica said...

Very clever idea and so striking too.

Jocelyn Olson said...

The gold--wow! The butterfly is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!