I'm back as I said, with my second post for the day with a card I made for a sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketch.
Here's a closer view
Supplies used:
Flower Soft die cut dimensions
butterfly punch
Cosmo Cricket-Nutmeg collection paper for butterfly
Ranger diamond stickles on butterflies
3 D foam tape.
I'm extremely grateful to all my blog friends linked on the left sidebar here, who sent me craft supplies. Some sent along with the candy I won or some just wanted to share. Your generosity has enabled me to do much more. Thank You!!
I'm also entering this card at:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com - Work it Wednesday
http://cagichallenge.blogspot.ca - Clean & Simple


6 comments:
Your added butterflies are so sweet on this pretty card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!
Oh this is so lovely and clean! I love the sweet little butterflies and your sentiments are perfect! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!
This is so pretty! I love those sparkly butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
What a beautiful card!! The butterflies are just gorgeous!! Love it!! Have a great day :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
I like your card. Good luck with the challenge. I like that you left so much white space.
Very nicely done, lovely card.Thank you for joining us at the Come And Get It Challenge this week, Barb- DT
Post a Comment