"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

I'm alive & blogging again!

Hello friends & visitors to my blog!
      A very happy and peaceful New Year' 2014 to you all. First I'd like to thank all who stuck around here in spite of my long absence from blogosphere. This assured me of your continued support and encouragement and made me feel sort of obligated to blog again.
      A lot has happened since my last post and the main reason I've been away so long is because my DD is now at university in USA for her undergrad studies. Prior to her departure in mid-August, I was busy shopping and making projects for her to organize her dorm room & closet. After that, I've been spending most of my time chatting with her online as and when possible. Yes, I miss her and Christmas wasn't the same without her.
      The 'Thank You' cards I have to share with you today, were made for my daughters high school headmistress, counselor etc. who played a role in the university application process. All the coloring was done by her. I did the rest.




Supplies used: 
Stamps - 'Stamp It' (Flowers)
Colour - Chalk Pastels
Sentiments - SRM Stickers
Gold cardstock
Card 1 Fiskars 3 in 1 corner punch (lace)
Card 2 Fiskars Scarpboss-border, frames and corner stencil set
Card 3 Glitter 
Thanks for stopping by. I will certainly try to share some of my new makes as well as make time to
 visit you soon.  
Leanne

10 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty cards!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Good to have you back Lee..Get back to serious blogging then you will have something to occupy your mind
Missed you!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi there Leanne. great to see you in my room again .. Thank you for the visit .
The thank you cards are beautiful CAS cards .Pretty colouring of all the floral images .
Please email me shirlb1@bigpond.com when you can ..
hugs Shirley-Anne

Angel said...

Good to see you again.Leanne ..wish you a happy 2014 ..convey my wishes to your DD .May God Bless her .
The cards look pretty and lovely .

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Lovely cards, you managed to sneak in some gold and sparkle and still keep it CAS.
Yay to blogging again!
Yay to your daughter away at school ;>) Did you connect her with some of your crafty friends near where she is?

Helen said...

love the clean look. nice coloring!

Lisa said...

Welcome back!! The cards are gorgeous!! I hope your DD is having a fabulous time at college!! Happy 2014 and I look forward to seeing your projects again!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Leanne, glad to see you back.Hugs Linda

Nikki said...

Welcome back and such a beautiful card you've both made :) Have a fantastic day and look forward to seeing what else you make Leanne
hugs Nikki

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the design and beautiful colors!