Hi!
Thanks to all of you for your lovely comments on my last two posts. I'm back today with another CAS card (my preferred style of card-making) which I made for the rainbow challenge at 'Less is More'. I designed this image using four stamps from three sets linked below. As a novice stamper I'm happy with the result and I hope you like it too.
Supplies used:
Flowers- Gina K Designs, Hip to be a square
Leaves- Prickley Pear, Solid leaf ATC
Swirls- Stampendous, Flower swirls
Sentiment- Ditto mixed messages
Ink- Circus Splendor Ink pad #10
Bling
I'm also entering it into challenges at...
http://www.onelayersimplicitychallenge.blogspot.com - Can you repeat that
http://gloriadesignschallenge.blogspot.com - What's your style?
http://stamping-fantasies.blogspot.com - Share your favorite crafting item
Brenda, is having a blog celebration. Candy with a fun game- to share your all all time favorite crafting item by making a new project using it and linking it on her blog. Mine here, is the Stampendous flower swirls stamp. I've used it often. Visit Floral Fantasies for more details.
See you soon.
Leanne

15 comments:
Hello Leanne,
What a totally delightful CAS card, you certainly do have a knack of making them, some can and some like me just keep adding more and more !
The swirly Stampendous stamps really does lend itself to the rainbow effect you have cleverly created.
Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and joining in my blog celebration, good luck with the prize draws.
B x
What a pretty CAS card! Perfectly placed elements! Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
Sweet, sweet card! Thanks for playing along in the very first CHACB challenge! Hope you will come play again soon!
so sweet and pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Hoarders!
From one novice stamper to another I think you did GREAT! I love the clean look and all the colored stamps.
Thanks so much for sharing your card at Craft Hoarders Anon :)
I love looking at CAS cards but find them so hard to do. You nailed it
Very pretty CAS card! I like how you layered all the stamped images. Thank you for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
I love your style. Wish I could be more like you; I seem to just keep on keeping on! Thanks for joining us for the very first Craft Hoarders Anonymous challenge.
I'm so sorry that I'm so late in visiting this time!
This is lovely, what sweet little flowers!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
This is so beautiful!! The colorful flowers look amazing!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great weekend :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
That's a fun little card! I'm so excited that you joined us for the launch of Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. I hope you come to play often! Ginny from Polly's Paper : )
Simply beautiful! I can almost smell the sweetness of the bouquet! Thanks for joining us and sharing your style for our first challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous.
Wonderful CAS Card.....Thanks for joining us at our first challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
Your rainbow bouquet is very sweet framed in the green foliage.
Nice card....thanks so much for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!
Post a Comment