"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

My 2nd Post for the day!!

Hi!
This anniversary challenge at ODBD has inspired me to create not one but two cards. So, here's my 2nd post and card. Even the sketches at Simon Says Challenge blog were so inviting, that I thought I'd use their 2nd sketch for this card.   

Supplies used:
Silver Ribbon is Hallmark Fabric Ribbon ( It was brought from UK 19 yrs ago for my wedding decor)   
The pink & blue papers were sent as RAK
The beautiful motif sticker is from Martha Stewart Crafts (The sticker came with all those tiny gems around & a larger one in the centre  which I carefully removed & replaced with wine glasses)
The two wine glasses are recycled confetti ( I picked it from the table at a friends wedding. It was going to waste anyway.)
Sentiment from ODBD-Love One Another stamp set 

Here's a close up of the motif ..
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com - Anniversary plus silver ending 18/3
http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com - Green- recycling ends 18/3
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com - Sketch # 2 ending 19/3
http://www.sarahhurleychallenges.blogspot.com - Recycle ends 31/3

9 comments:

Lin said...

Cute design, Leanne! Thanks for playing along in our sketch challenge this week at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW such a genius to use confetti!!

Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!! I love the design and those little glasses!! So creative!! what a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card,Love the glasses,so very pretty...

fatmonica said...

It's a lovely card.I always save confetti but never get round to using it!Thanks for sharing it at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

Hanneke said...

Hi Leanne! Thanks for your kind comments and for becoming a follower! If you'd like you can still enter my candy :D. I'd love to receive a card from you (and you can still have the chance to win my candy), the cards on your blog are wonderful! Hugs, Hanneke

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hi Leann you are busy!
both of your cards are so lovely.
very festive.

hugs
claudia

Shirley-Anne said...

love the frame for those glasses .A beautiful card .
hugs shirley-Anne

jaine drake said...

Lovely card and design. Thanks for entering the challenge with Sarah Hurley.