I just made a card for the March sketch challenge at The Craft’s Meow and thought I’d share right away. The designer paper I used for my card was
sent to me by Nina, the stamp illustrator at The Craft's Meow and designer of the sketch for this challenge while I won the beautiful Craft’s Meow stamp sets at a blog hop a year ago. Thanks Nina and Lisa for making this creation
possible. Indeed I thank my God each time I think of all the generous bloggers due to whom I am able to satisfy my passion for crafting.
Supplies used:
Cosmo Cricket –Earth Love paper for image background
& banner cut-outs
Craft’s Meow – Nature’s Beauty stamp set for image
Craft’s Meow – Inspired by Audrey stamp set for the
sentiment
Craft’s Meow – Owl Journaling stamp set for banner cut
outs
Memento Black Ink
I’m also entering this card into the following challenges:
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com - Anything goes ends 3/4
http://stamping-fantasies.blogspot.co.uk - A special celebration (flowers- Brenda loves flowers)
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com - Spring ends 9/4
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com - Anything goes ends 3/4
http://stamping-fantasies.blogspot.co.uk - A special celebration (flowers- Brenda loves flowers)
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com - Spring ends 9/4

10 comments:
This is so pretty great design
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #106 Spring challenge, Have a Happy Easter
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
I do indeed love flower Leanne and also silhouette stamps so really like your card.
The clouds and the drifting seed heads which you have reflected along the bottom are most effective.
Thank you so much for joining my blog celebration.
B x
This is absolutely beautiful!! I love the scene!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
A stunning card Leanne, wonderful colours and such a beautiful silhouette stamp.
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx
Very pretty card,Happy Easter...
Wonderful card! Great floral image! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
this is so beautiful. Perfect paper for the sillhouette image.
I love the silhouette scene you created and those colors are so springy! Thanks for playing along with us at The Craft's Meow!
Lovely card, Leanne; the silhouette looks great against the cloudy sky! Thanks so much for playing along in our sketch challenge this month at The Craft's Meow!
Lovely stamping Leanne.
Post a Comment