Hope you are all
having a ‘Cherry’ day. Here’s a card I made for Crafty Ribbons CAS challenge a
few days ago and almost forgot about it. Posting this in a hurry as the linky
will close in a few hours.
I made a tall card as I wanted to show more of the cherry pick ribbon
from Crafty Ribbons.The sentiment is partly stamped. The word ‘cherry’ is a rub
on.
Wishing all my friends in USA a happy 4th of
July.
I'm also entering this card into challenges at...
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/ - Anything goes ends 7/7
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ - Anything goes ends 8/7
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ - Anything goes ends 8/7
http://kalalayaa.blogspot.ro - Anything goes ends 9/7
http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/ - Anything goes ends 14/7
http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/ - Anything goes ends 14/7

14 comments:
Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
xx
That ribbon is so gorgeous, Leanne!! I love how you showcased it with this card!! So awesome :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Perfect CAS card. Love how you've done the banner.
Shelby
This is lovely hun...so elegant...Thanks for sharing at Make it Monday this week...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx
How simple and fantastic! Your card proves that one doesn't need a lot of stash to make a fab card! Spotted this on MIM.
This is such a striking card!! Fabulous!
Saw you over at MIM
Nat -x-
Great card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx
lovely card!!!!
Paula
Lovely card!!
Great fun card - thanks for using our Cherry Pick ribbon. You have showed it off to perfection!
Ali x
Absolutely in love with your project! Thanks for sharing!
I saw this on Make it Monday!
These are my entries: # 129, #158, #160, #162, # 250 and #252 would love it if you could visit.
There is also some candy HERE!
Hugs,
Julia
the ribbon is really pretty Leanne! Very sweet card!
such a pretty card, love how well the sentiment goes with the ribbon!thanks for playing along at "For the love of crafting"
This is very cute!
Post a Comment