Hello!
Hope you are all enjoying a beautiful Sunday. It’s almost Sunday evening here now, thought I’d quickly post a card which I’d meant to some days ago, but I never got here. Time is just flying so fast, summer
vacations are nearing their end, it’s back to school on Aug’1 and there’s so
much to be done. Here’s the card I’d made for my sis some months ago and am sharing
today.
The butterfly was stamped using a clear stamp directly onto
the card and some on a piece of cardstock. Then colored, cut, glued the body onto the coordinating colored butterfly on the card, then folded the wings upwards for dimension. The stamp sets used are…flowers are from GinaK-Hip to be a Square, label is from Ippity-Season of Joy and the sentiment from Stampendous-Birthday Brackets. All the coloring was done using both Crayola and Prismacolor pencils. If any of you know what company the butterfly
stamp belongs to, please let me know in your comment. Thank you. After previewing this, I noticed that the card has a greenish hue on the left corner. No idea how it happened while picturing or editing, but the original color is white.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com/
- summer ends 16/7
http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.com/
- rubber stamping ends 19/7
http://craftpunked.blogspot.co.uk/
- summer ends 19/7
http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/
- stamping ends 19/7
http://challengeupyourlife.blogspot.com
– rainbow ends 20/7
http://blog.oozak.com –
bright colors ends 30/7
http://pictureandscrap.blogspot.com/
- wings ends 31/7

17 comments:
Beautiful card, I love how bright and cheery it is :) Thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week, Carol x
i love butterflies! this is really pretty.
This is GORGEOUS! Your butterflies are beautiful! I bet your sister loved this! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps!
I love it! Beautiful summery butterflies! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :))
I really like your card! The dimension you achieved with the butterflies is awesome!
Thanks for joining our challenge over at Frosted Designs!
What a gorgeous card!! The butterflies are so beautiful!! :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Your butterflies are sooo beautiful!
Gorgeous coloring...
Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your Life!
Hugs,
Mia
beautiful butterflies, love it !!!
Paula
The butterflies are coloured to perfection. Beautiful card.
Skønt kort i friske farver - 1000 tak for din deltagelse i udfordringen på Cardandscrap..
Thanks for sharing this lovely butterfly card. I think great effort was used to create all these individual butterflies and placing them attractively.
You are so talented! I love the butterflies and design! I added myself to your followers. I found your blog in the Outlawz discussion about followers , I hope you can visit me too @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com hugs!
thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs this week!! your card is just lovely!
Such a gorgeous butterfly card, Leanne! Love it!
I found you on the Outlawz & have become your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings & follow me if you'd like to.
btw…..If you’re already following my blog……thank you so much!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥
Beautiful project! I love your butterflies. I found you on the Outlawz and am your newest follower. Please come visit me and join in my draw for blog candy.
http://cropnkathy.blogspot.ca/2012/07/blog-candy.html
Hugs,
Katherine
Love what you did with the butterflies and who wouldn't want to receive a card so bright and beautiful. Thanks so much for adding inspiration at the Oozak blog. Hope you win!
I love your butterflie card. And I'm now a follower I found you at The Outlaws
and you are very welcome to visit me at:
www.pyssligasussie.blogspot.se
Hugs
Sussie B.
Post a Comment