Hi!
Hope all of you are enjoying your summer vacations doing whatever you please just like I am. Yes, crafting is what I'm doing most. The heat is unbearable so I cook something quick & get away to craft. My latest makes have been sympathy cards as my DH's BIL lost his three years long battle with cancer. Here's the first card I made for my SIL. The inspiration for which was from Clean & Simple for a sketch challenge.
Hope all of you are enjoying your summer vacations doing whatever you please just like I am. Yes, crafting is what I'm doing most. The heat is unbearable so I cook something quick & get away to craft. My latest makes have been sympathy cards as my DH's BIL lost his three years long battle with cancer. Here's the first card I made for my SIL. The inspiration for which was from Clean & Simple for a sketch challenge.
(The scallops were stamped, then cut with scissors.)
Supplies used...
InLinkz.com
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
http://justsomelinesblog.blogspot.com - Black & White ends 14/6
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.com/ - Ribbon ends 16/6
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes ends 16/6
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/ - Use a Charm ends 19/6
http://letsinkitup.blogspot.com/ - Favorite Embellishment (ribbon)
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
http://justsomelinesblog.blogspot.com - Black & White ends 14/6
http://ribbongirls.blogspot.com/ - Ribbon ends 16/6
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes ends 16/6
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/ - Use a Charm ends 19/6
http://letsinkitup.blogspot.com/ - Favorite Embellishment (ribbon)

10 comments:
A really appropriate card for this kind of occasion. Clean, delicate design.
I think this is just beautiful. Sorry that it will have to be for such a sad occasion, but it is just amazing! :)
simple and elegant. Enjoy the holidays. Thanks for entering this in the Lets ink It Up challenge for the month.
Elegant and beautiful!! I'm so sorry you had to use it...prayers to your family :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
You have an incredibly steady hand! This is so elegant! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry for a second at our second prize!
Good luck,
Rene :D
CAS - the cross is beautiful.
Very elegant. My sincere condolences to your DH and his family.
Lovely card at such a difficult time - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge to use ribbons or lace. Mary G x
A very sophisticated design. Sorry for your family's loss. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, hope to see you again next month. Hugz Suzaznne
simply beautiful! love it!
Post a Comment