I'm back today with another creation for two challenges. One for the glitter challenge at Dream it Up and for the CAS challenge with a fruit theme at The Outlawz. I used glitter in grape, strawberry, orange & kiwi colors.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes ends 16/6
http://clearlyistamp.typepad.com - Fruity ends 22/6
http://fetch-a-sketch.blogspot.com/ - Sketch ends 24/6http://www.thehybridchick.com - CAS ends 24/6
http://diekreativenstempelfreunde.blogspot.com/ - Birthday ends 24/6
http://lexiscreations.blogspot.com/ - Birthday ends 24/6
http://hookedoncraftchallenges.blogspot.com/ - All that Glitters ends 30/6
http://kalalayaa.blogspot.ro - Anything goes ends 9/7

18 comments:
Wow love all the glitter and what fab colours! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this challenge! Hugs Susan x
hello,
i love glittert so much - very beautiful card, thankyou for joining us at creative stamp friends, sonne
Oh I love how you used the different colors of glitter. It caught my eye on MIM. Thanks, for sharing.
What a beautiful card!! I love the pretty, colorful glitter :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Love the "fruit" colors of glitter that you used on your card. Bright and happy, yet CAS at the same time. Thanks for linking to Dream It Up! for the challenge!
Es preciosa, te ha quedado muy bien con esos colores....
Gorgeous creation, Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.
Hugs Julie x
very beautiful and glittery.
very beautiful and glittery.
wow this is fabulous .. love the fruity colours and the sparkle.
Great take on the sketch at Fetch a sketch this week
Lisa x
Great use of the sketch & a lovely card, Jx
A beautiful sparkly creation.
Thank for joining us this week and good luck!
Don't forget to check back next week to see if you made my Pick Of The Week!
Smiles - Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.
Love the glitter! Thanks so much for linking up to The Card Caravan at The Hybrid Chicks this time around. Hope to see you again!
A lovely card. Well done with the pretty glitter.
oooh wow!!! that glitter looks amazing and I love how you followed our sketch using one layer!! it looks amazing.
thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the FAS challenge blog
hugs Lou xx
Such a sweet project! I Love the glitter everywhere. =)
Thanx for joining the Creative Stampfriends.
XO, Laura
Hello!
This is a lovely card - I love glitter and the colors are so pretty! Wishing you a happy day today!
Hugs,
Barbara Diane
Thanks for playing along at Hooked on Craft!
Post a Comment