"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

A Glittery CAS card

Hi!
    Thanks a lot for all the lovely comments I received on my last post. With the summer vacations on, I craft as much as possible. I seldom crafted for a particular challenge before, but today I have done so especially for two challenges.. one at The Play Date Cafe using the colors Aquamarine,Poolside,Clay, and for Dream It Up using glitter.
    As usual I'm not very good at photography so this card below doesn't do much justice. Anyway here it is...


InLinkz.com

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
http://myheartpiecesdigitalstampchallenge.blogspot.in/ - Flowers ends 13/6
http://youngcraftersunite.com/ - Flowers ends 15/6
http://craftyfriendschallenges.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ - Flowers ends 16/6
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes ends 16/6
http://www.thehybridchick.com - Clean & Simple ends 24/6
http://hookedoncraftchallenges.blogspot.com/ - All that Glitters ends 30/6
http://lollipopcrafts.blogspot.com/ - Flowers ends 30/6 
http://kalalayaa.blogspot.ro - Anything goes ends 9/7

22 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful card Leanne..Loz

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Loving the bling and design. Beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the love. Hugs

Donna B. said...

Very elegant card! Love the glitter! Thanks for playing this week at The Play Date Cafe.

Unknown said...

So Super Cute.

I love this card

We would like to thank you for Entering My Heart Challenge.
Hugs from Tammy Ortiz - DT Digi Team for My Heart Pieces.

Lisa said...

What an elegant and beautiful card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Glittericious! So fun with the tape - thanks for reminding me of it :>)
Here is the CAS link for the 6/10 Outlawz challenge! http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/forum/topics/cas-challenge-june-10th-2012?groupUrl=sundayscleanandsimplecas&groupId=6356543%3AGroup%3A1317&id=6356543%3ATopic%3A430583&page=2#comments

Unknown said...

Oh so simple and pretty. Thank You for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.Hope you will join us again next week.

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome idea!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Heart Pieces!!!

SUGANTHI said...

Looks pretty Leanne.

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Leanne! Love your glitter strips.
Hugs and smiles

chillin with Quillin said...

lovely card, good luck with the challenges!!!
Paula

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card!

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card ,love the CAS design
thanks for joining us at MIM
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
tracey x

Ruby said...

Lovely card, the simplicity of it looks just wonderful with the glitter! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! All that glitter is absolutely delish! Such a great, CAS card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

judit said...

Beautiful! Many thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces for the Flower challenge! judit x

Pauline said...

This is super... I love CAS creations, and this is so striking! And I've an addiction to glitter. Thanks for sharing at My Heart Pieces!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Very simple design but oh so effective. Lovely card Leanne.

I came over from your link at MIM. I'm #16 & #130 this week. I'd love it if you stopped by to check them out.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Marie said...

Such a glittery card =) Thanks for joining our YCU challenge!

Liz Weber said...

Such a simple yet classy card Leanne, love it!

Thanks for playing along with us at Hooked on Craft this month.

Liz Weber
Hooked on Craft Design Team

Helen said...

Very talented!!!!Lots of time and dedication put in each and every card to make it very special and unique. Bravo.

Anonymous said...

Very talented!!!!Lots of time and dedication put in each and every card to make it very special and unique. Bravo.