"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Feeling hot, hot, hot. . . . . .

Hi!
    It's extremely hot & humid out here. I just heard the song, "Hot, hot, hot" by Buster Poindexter & ended up with this post title. 
    Today I'd like to share a card I really enjoyed making & liked the way it turned out. I hope you like it too.


    Here's another one edited for clarity of the text, on the background paper...


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
http://craft-roomchallenge.blogspot.com/ - birthday ends 11/6
http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/ - birthday with age 11/6
http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/ - patterned paper ends 13/6
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/ - summer 14/6
http://fashionistachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - summer ends 16/6
http://www.cardadayblog.blogspot.com - birthday/teens ends 30/6
http://www.tando-creative-challenges.blogspot.com/ - fabric ends 30/6
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/ - summer ends 30/6
http://www.ibrakeforchallenges.blogspot.com/ -summer fun ends 30/6

42 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

CUTE!!! Sooo fun and perfect for a 16 year old.

Crafter in the Making said...

I love how this card turned out... very nice..

Melissa

Kate said...

Ohhh, this is so creative! I love that you used real denim for the jeans, too! What a great card for a girl turning 16!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Lisa said...

I absolutely LOVE this!! What an awesome card!! The outfit is fabulous :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

DIANA L. said...

Nice idea really cool card. Especially for a 16 year old

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Gwen said...

Perfect for a teen! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

Helen said...

so stylish!

Diane Noble said...

The stars and blue make this a "heavenly" creation! Thank for joining our Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week. We appreciate having this lovely card on our blog for inspiration for all of us! Diane Noble (SSIC-DT)

Helen said...

Cute birthday card! Thank for you joining our challenge at Stampin Sisters in Christ! ~H

Suzie's Card Den said...

What a great card, just perfect for a 16 year old.
Thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Great card for a teenager "16" so grown up! Thank you for joining us for the Birthday challenge at My Craft Spot! :)

MariLynn said...

Great teem card. Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' sisters in Christ Challenge.

Chana Malkah said...

Cute, Creative and Cool. Wonderful project! I found you on The Outlawz and I am now following you. You can follow me at http://redoralee.blogspot.com
Hugz,
Chana, Outlawz DT, Greetings Challenge

Unknown said...

This is such a cute card. I’m following you.

SUGANTHI said...

You have shown movement in the way you have made the outfit , Really like it .

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the out fit ..great feminine card .I did not see the link to Make it Monday though .

Anonymous said...

A brilliant 16th birthday card, just perfect for your challenge. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xx

Laurel Beard said...

Umm, this is awesome! Love this. And love the outfit. Can I wear it??????? Perfect sweet 16 card! My oh my! Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping.

Diamond Doll said...

Brill Teen B/day card.Thankyou for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ this week.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Diamond Doll said...

Brill teen B/day card.
Thankyou for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ this week.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Zoechaos said...

Sweet 16 great teen fun. thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

lindyloo said...

what a great card for a young lady and also perfect for our challenge this week at crafty catz
lindyloo x

loz said...

Fantastic card and colours Leanne. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Wendi said...

What a fabulous card and so different love it
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Leanne! I am here now. I don't know what happened. Blogger is so wonderful! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Hugz,
Chana

Sleepy Stamper said...

What a fun card! Thank you for joining us this week over at the Papercraft Star!

Anitra

Tina Campbell said...

Oh this is just to cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Card A Day Blog

cinmfoster said...

What a cute card. Thanks for joing us at Card A Day Blog Challenge.

GiGi said...

This card is awesome! SOOOO perfect for a teenager! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

What a super fun card for a girl turning 16!! I love the denim jeans! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Craft Spot!
Amber

EmeralDQueen said...

OH! This is so cool, love your card :)

Vicky said...

fun card!!! Hope you'll enjoy linking your products using link manager!

Marlene said...

Great Card! Love the die-cuts! Thank You for joining us at My Craft Spot - What's Your Age?.

Marlene
DT Memeber

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Sheila said...

This is so cute and hip---love it! Thanks for playing along with Pixie :)

Vicky said...

Fun card!

Kaz said...

Fab card, perfect for a 16 year old! Thanks for linking it to Tando/

Linda Breedlove said...

So fun... Cute card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Pixie!

Shalana said...

Super cute B-Day card. I am a new follower. I found your blog through outlawz. You can visit my blog at http://scrappinwithshalana.blogspot.com/

Helen. said...

This is a cute card. I love it.

Helen. said...

Very cute. I love it.

suzARTe said...

this is a really great birthday card, perfect for a 16 year old, I love the main image you have used.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)