"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Birthday Balloons

Hi!
    Yay!! Summer vacations are here at last. So much to do. Yet, I hope to be active here for the next two months.
    Today, I'm here to share a very simple CAS card.



InLinkz.com

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/ - Anything goes ends 9/6
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com - CAS (joyful theme) ends 9/6
http://www.creativeinspirationspaint.blogspot.com/ - CAS  ends 9/6
http://quirkycrafts.blogspot.com/ - Up,up & away  ends 16/6
http://justkeeponcreating.blogspot.com.au/ - Anything goes ends 17/6
http://stampendousblog.wordpress.com/ - Summer ends 28/6
http://www.gettingcricky.com/ - Summertime ends  30/6

27 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!! Thanks for playing in the Stampendous! June Summer challenge!!!

-t

Roxann said...

Love your CAS card, Leeann! Glad to see you at The Outlawz!
Hugz,
Roxann

Margaret said...

Fabulous CAS card. Love the happy balloons. Found you on The Outlawz and am following you now.

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

brilliant card found you on Outlawz and am now following you x

Faye said...

I saw you over at MIM and wanted to tell you how much I like this CAS card. xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

It looks so sweet and simple!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Vicky said...

Such a happy clean and simple card! Great design. Thanks for joining the fun on my blog :)

Lisa said...

What an awesome CAS card!! I love the pretty balloons!! Thanks so much for linking up with the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Getting Cricky DT

Lisa said...

Saw your card at MIM and love this CAS look!

Jenscrapstoo said...

Love this simple card, says it all!! and is so happy!! Thanks for joining us at Getting Cricky
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Pia S said...

I really love images that are combinations of image/sentiment! Lovely colorful balloons and a great CAS card! Spotted this on MIM.

Anita said...

An adorable card! Thanks for joining the Creative Inspirations Paint challenge this week.

Diane said...

Thank you for entering the latest challenge at the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog. A very simple but effective design.

Crafter in the Making said...

You found me from the outlawz and followed me so I am without hesitation following you back, hopefully we can learn from each other and become good blog friends..Melissa

SUGANTHI said...

So sweet Leanne!!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

CAS - soooo good!!! YAY for playing along :>)

Nana said...

Too cute.

Hugs
Nana
www.mycraftingchannel.com

Creative Diva said...

Gorgeous CAS card.

Thanks for joining us over at the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

HUgs,
Patty
Creativediva98.blogspot.com
Getting Cricky DT

BarbaraW said...

Super cute CAS card. Thanks for sharing your art in the Creative Inspirations Paints blog challenge.

Sugarlips said...

This is s really cute CAS card. I struggle with these, but you did a fabulous job.

Thanks for joining us in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

Jessie
Getting Cricky DTM

Debs M said...

great cas card, saw it on mim x

Karen said...

A great CAS style card hun.
Thank for joining us this week and good luck!
Don't forget to check back next week to see if you made my Pick Of The Week!

Smiles -  Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.

Unknown said...

What a sweet CAS card. I love the colors and bubblyness of it! Thanks for joining in the Simply Sunday Challenge fun at Getting Cricky

Heather
Getting Cricky Design Team Member

Anonymous said...

I'm all about CAS! Love it! Thanks for joining us for the Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky with K Andrew!
Miranda :)
Getting Cricky DT
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Caro said...

What a cute CAS card...those balloons are adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

Melinda Gleissner said...

Love how you colored the balloons! This is a fantastic CAS birthday card (and it uses one of my all time favorite Stampendous stamp sets). Thanks for playing along with us at the Stampendous Summer Saturday Challenge.

suzARTe said...

such a vibrant and happy CAS card, I just love it.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)