"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

My first Christmas Card

Hi!
    December has just begun and it's already the 6th. How time flies!! So far all my cards are mailed and the tree is ready. But still there's so much more to do. Please excuse me friends I won't be visiting you'll until after Christmas. I just hope I'll be able to get here now and again to share my Christmas crds with you. Now, here's my first CAS card which I mass produced. 

I used my kids spiral sketch, an olive green Staedtler triplus fineliner and a green glitter gel pen to form the wreath., then colored it in with a Crayola color  pencil. The berries were made using a 2way zig glue pen and glitter. Finally added a satin bow and bakers twine. The sentiment is a K.Andrews Design Stamp- Winter Wishes
See you soon.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/ - Photo Inspiration
http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com/ - One Layer
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/ - All white except Image
http://paperissues.blogspot.com - Holiday Madness
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com - Clean & Simple

16 comments:

Brigitte said...

OMG, you're so clever to use your kids spiral sketch!!! Your card is so sweet, fantastic job!!! Thanks for joining us at CCC and I hope to see you next week!
Brigitte

Katie said...

What a great card, fabulous to reproduce en masse.
Thanks for playing at Christmas Card Challenges this week.

Mandy said...

Wow how clever and the card is beautiful...Hope you have a fabulous Christmas and see you when your back in the New Year....
Mandy x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely christmas card, you are fast on mailing those holiday cards, I am still working on mine!! : )

pat said...

creative and fabulous card!
Thanks for playing in this weeks challenge. Hope to see you next week.

Rene said...

Super pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations and good luck!
Rene :D

Alanna said...

What a fantastic card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

~Tammy~ said...

Oh, I really love this beautiful CAS design and the added twine is the perfect touch!

Helen said...

It is lovely!

Tina said...

beautiful...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations this week

Tina
sweetie dt

Dr Sonia S V said...

Awesome

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Is it sad that I want a spiral sketch for Christmas? I had one as a kid and they were a blast! What a great wreath and cute card!
Heather Getting Cricky Jr. DT

Cheri said...

LOL - The first thing I thought of when you mentioned that this was stamped was a spirograph. Excellent job.
Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Oh I love those kids' drawing tools. Amazing idea for your card.
:O)
Jessica

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is so cool, I used to have a spiral sketch when I was a kid! Thanks so much for playing along with DI'S DIGI DESIGNS this time!!

suszu said...

The wreath looks fantastic, love this card