Hi!
I was supposed to be here sooner, but unfortunately Windows crashed and I have to get it formatted all over again, hopefully tomorrow. Lost all my bookmarked sites :( Anyway, here’s my second simple Christmas card.
The ribbon is sheer and wired, from Holiday Inspirations, adhered on a strip of white cardstock for contrast. The die cut snowman was lightly colored around the edges in blue and the face stamped using Gina K’s – Hip to be a Square stamp set. The scarf is a bit of plaid ribbon from my stash. I pulled out a few horizontal threads at the end to show tassels, adorned the hat with a bit of bakers twine and then adhered it onto the ribbon with foam tape. The sentiment is from K. Andrew’s - Winter Wishes stamp set. Stamped directly on the ribbon and on a punched tag.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
http://ribboncarouselchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Photo Inspiration
http://ribboncarouselchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Photo Inspiration
http://createmepink.blogspot.com/ - Red, Green, Sillver
http://www.southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.com/ - Ribbon Madness
http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ - Winter Holiday Sentiment
http://colourcreatechallenge.blogspot.com/ - Red,White,Green,Snowflakes

8 comments:
What a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
Julie
Such a sweet snowman! And I love the shear snowflake ribbon too! A wonderful CAS card. Thank you for joining us at Colour Create Challenge.
Such a pretty card...loving all the sparkle. I think it just took a while to link up, but I see it there :)
Thanks for joining us in our Christmas Colors Challenege!
http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com
It is just adorable Leanne! Love the craft!
Lovely CAS card with great glittery ribbon.
Thank you for joining us at Colour Create.
Edna x
Very pretty card. Love the shiny snowflaky ribbon and snowman with the gingham around his neck.
xxx Monica
Lovely card and such an adorable snowman.
Love this sweet card, Leanne...the snowflake ribbon ties into your darling snowman perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Ribbon Carousel!
Post a Comment