"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

I'm back pretty soon..

Hi!  
As promised, I'm her today with a card I made while I was away from blogland. I doubt I would have been here so soon if my dear friend K.Andrew hadn't come up with her Simply Sunday Challenge which was fitting for my card.
The embossed panel here, was just one of the 15 different ones sent to me by a bloggie friend who didn't want to be mentioned, after seeing THIS card I made using improvised tools (paper clip & pen). Thank You very much dear. God Bless You! I used only a half of the panel so I could save it for some other card. The banner was drawn and manually cut, used alphadots for the word girl and joined the four with silver thread. The thread was looped at both ends and hung on pins with pearly white heads. Strips of craft paper from India, were used as a trim for the embossed panel. The sentiment is a rub-on sticker and finally, I added some faux stitching around.   
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
http://www.gettingcricky.com/ - Banners & Pennants
http://papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Banner 
http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/ - Embossing
http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/ - Banner
http://blingitonchallenges.blogspot.com/ - Embossing
Although I hope to be back here soon, I'm unsure if I will be able to, as my PC has started misbehaving since this morning.

21 comments:

Aim said...

What a DARLING card!! I just love the colors and your banner is the perfect addition!! :) SUPER job!!

Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Getting Cricky with K Andrew this week!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
Getting Cricky DTM

scrapperbecka said...

Your card is adorable! The colors are great for a new baby girl.

Rebecca M Getting Cricky DTM

Squirlygirl said...

Great job improvising on your card! I hope we see you back here soon. I know I definitely wouldn't get as much done if I had to go back to doing things the manual way, lol! Thanks for joining the party at Getting Cricky this week!
~Hugs~
Becky www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com
Getting Cricky DTM

Kathy said...

How pretty is this. Love the girl banner. Great job! Good Luck!
Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
Hugs :),
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

JulieK said...

What a sweet card! The colors are perfect and I love the banner!
Great Job!!

JulieK- Getting Cricky DTM

Crafting Misfit said...

Thanks for sharing your cards! Gift from bloggie friends are fun! I love how you put it to use :)

Rebecca
Getting Cricky DTM
craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

SUGANTHI said...

Nice one. Leanne. I love the banner .

Erum Tasneem said...

LOL its not that I didnt want to be mentioned, i was just saying its not necessary to do so! I meant, just use them freely without any obligation to credit me etc etc hahaha
The faux stitching looks wonderful and I love he banner, PP and how the embossed panel fits right in. Adorable and pretty!

Anonymous said...

Hi Leann,
this is sooooo pretty! I love the colors and how you put the sentiment across the top! Love it!
Thank you for playing along in my Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky!

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew of Getting Cricky!
www.gettingcricky.com

Sudha said...

Wow its so beautiful dear.

Basil said...

That's a lovely card. Hope ur PC gets to be more obedient and keeps good health so that we can see your creative work more often, esp. since am back to blog-o-sphere this time for good.

Dr Sonia S V said...

I like the banner idea and the colors are just so right for the card

Laney said...

super card hun
thanks for joining us at Bling it On this time hope to see you play along with us again
hugs
laney

Unknown said...

This is wonderful. I love the colors and the sentiment is great. Love the use of the banner
Thanks for joining us on Simply Sunday at Getting Cricky
Hugs
Brenda DTM-Coordinator
Http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com

Donna said...

What a beautiful card Leann, your embossing looks fab! Thanks for joining in with us at CES :) Donna x

Unknown said...

too cute! i love the colors.. love purple!!!

Thanks for joining us on Simply Sunday challenge at Getting cricky!

kathy
Getting Cricky DTM
www.scrappingfelkatz.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Fabulous! Love your embossing. Many thanks for playing at CES challenges xx Jenny xx

Scrappymama Elaine said...

gorgeous! I love the softness in the colors. Thanks for playing along with the Getting Cricky challenge.

Elaine-Getting Cricky DTM

Charlotte said...

This is just so cute. I love the banner and the embossing on the card. Thanks for joining the Simply Sunday Challenge.
Charlotte
Getting Cricky Guest Designer

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

:>) What a sweet card! Banners are so fun!

Debs said...

such a sweet card :0)..thanks for sharing with us at Bling It On..and good luck..Debs x