"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

I’m here again!!!

Hi!
It’s the first time I’ve returned here on the very next day. Am I improving? Actually, in my haste to get my card posted yesterday while my PC was still functioning, I forgot to add the second card which was to be linked in the same post. So, here I'm today with a card for a baby boy.
It’s very much similar to the first girl card, except that I drew and manually cut out pennants and used a ribbon as a trim for one edge of the embossed panel sent by my bloggie friend. Other supplies used include Alphadotz for B O Y and a rub on sentiment.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
http://www.gettingcricky.com/ - Banners & Pennants
http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/ - Banner
http://blingitonchallenges.blogspot.com/ - Embossing
  Thanks to all who visited & left comments on my recent posts. I will return your visits hopefully soon and whenever my PC is functioning well. Have a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute card!! very summery!!
Thanks for joining us on Simply Sunday challenge at Getting cricky!

kathy
Getting Cricky DTM
www.scrappingfelkatz.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

very cute card!! very summery!!
Thanks for joining us on Simply Sunday challenge at Getting cricky!

kathy
Getting Cricky DTM
www.scrappingfelkatz.blogspot.com

Crafting Misfit said...

The ribbon is a great touch!

Rebecca
Getting Cricky DTM
craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Very cute, love the banner. Great ribbon. Good Luck!
Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
Hugs :),
Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

Scrappymama Elaine said...

VERY, VERY CUTE! Thank you for playing along at Getting Cricky! Your first card is just as a dorable.

Elaine Getting Cricky DTM

Squirlygirl said...

Such a cute baby card! Swiss dots is one of my favorite embossing folders :) Thanks for joining us for the Simply Sunday challenge at Getting Cricky this weekl
~Hugs~
Becky - Getting Cricky DTM
www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious Leanne--you did a beautiful job!
Thanks SO very much for playing along in my Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky!

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew of Getting Cricky!
www.gettingcricky.com

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Another cutie! 2 days in a row? I have been a bad blogger myself! Life does have a habit of taking over doesn't it? :>)

Debs said...

another totally adorable card..thanks for sharing with us again at Bling It On..and good luck..Debs x

Aim said...

Another precious card!! Love the bright colors and the stitching!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Getting Cricky with K Andrew!! Hope you'll join us again for this week's 'Vintage Appeal' challenge!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
Getting Cricky DTM

Erum Tasneem said...

I love this one too, its adorable!!!

Laney said...

super card hun!!
thanks for joining us at Bling it On this time hope to see you play along with us again
hugs
laney