"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Hello there!

   I hope all my bloggie friends are doing fine. I’ve not been blogging because once I get here, I get carried away in this so called blogland and I just needed to give time to my kids and other important things. I have been crafting off and on though, to relieve stress and maintain my sanity. 
Here is a card I made yesterday to say “Hello” to you all.

The image is a freebie digi image from Meljens. The letters are not colored, but cut out from two different papers. Glued a string in place of the curly line at the bottom and attached a button.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
For Your Inspiration - Inspiration photo
{Cupcake Inspirations}- Inspiration photo
One Stop Craft Challenge – Buttons & Bows
Totally Gorjuss – String or twine
Saturday Challenge – Clean & Simple
   Finally, here's another Stylish Blogger Award I received from Belinda 


 and the Versatile Blogger Award from Belinda & Rebecca

    Thanks Belinda and Rebecca for the same. However, after THIS post on awards, for which I spent quite sometime linking to and commenting on 32 blogs, to pass on the awards, several bloggers have not even acknowledged. So in future, I’ve decided just to thank and link back to the one who passed it on to me and leave it open for those who wish to take the award for themselves from here. Yes, the awards will be free for all.
I hope to be back here very soon to share some more cards I recently made.             

20 comments:

dstandard said...

Adorable - love how you used the colors! Thanks for playing at FYI!

Erum Tasneem said...

this is so cute!

Curly said...

Oh My Word this is just perfect for our challenge this week its so fabulous all those bright and cheery colours... I love it,


Thank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 136 Clean & Simple

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Dr Sonia S V said...

Nice to see you back . Yes we have to balance everything!

farmhouse-story said...

cute! great challenge card, leanne:)

Francesca said...

Brilliant card I love the colours and image

Thanks for joining us at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE
This week

Hugs
Francesca

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Hello and good to see you back here!

Kat said...

What a lovely bright, cheerful card. Love your use of string. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

StephC said...

Well done! So glad you joined us at FYI!

Helen said...

A lovely cheerful card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Sara Mac said...

Very cute! Love the string looped at the bottom. Thanks for playing along at FYI!

Keva said...

Such a fun image! Thanks for playing with us at FYI!

Wanda Cullen said...

Great take on the colors from the inspiration photo! So glad you played along with us at FYI!

Debby said...

Fab text styling and great stripes to boot. Thanks for joining us at FYI

Sharon said...

You provided this link on the Totally Gorjuss challenge. Sorry I don't see a card.

Veronica Z said...

Oh wow this card is fabulous! Thank you for playing along with Cupcake Inspirations!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fabulous

Thanks for joining our "Clean & Simple" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Denimo said...

Well... hello right at ya! I love your card... colors, design, everything! Thanks for joining our CIC this week. Come back for our next challenge, 'K?
Hugs,
Denise

Lisa said...

Too cute! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So happy! Great idea to use the string like that :>)