"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Handmade Embellishment

Hi! 
I'm here again. The blog now beckons me to create even if there's no upcoming family occasion. So, here’s what I made yesterday while my kids were at school.

The papers used here are: a part of a gift wrap paper to make the accordion fold medallion and a strip of handmade block printed paper.  The flowers used to complete the embellishment are punch cut outs topped with a gold sequin to coordinate with the colours on the handmade paper. I also folded the gold paper below the strip in a similar manner and slightly stretched it. As shown below.


The card has been entered in the following challenge blogs:
Embellish It - One Stitch at a Time 
Anything Goes - Craftalicious Challenges
Autumn Birthdays - Crafty Calendar Challenges 
Happy Birthday - Lexi’s Creations 
Sweet & Simple - Do More With Less 
Anything Goes - Meljen's Designs &
Celebrate Good Times - Wee Memories

22 comments:

Yvonne Russell said...

Love this rosette. A great embellishment. I always have trouble trying to keep the middle all together with these.

Helgas Cake Creations said...

nice!!

chris said...

wow, keep seeing these hand made embelies, must go and check out on you tube how to make them, you have inspired me. hugs chris xx

uksharon said...

Lovely birthday card.
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

HappyCrafter said...

I know what you mean by your blog beckoning you to create LOL! I really like the fan flower, it adds so much to your card :-)

Laney said...

Super card!!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week would love to see you next week too
hugs
laney

Paula said...

What a lovely project
thanks so much for using it to join in with us this week at OSAAT
good luck
Paula xx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fabulous card - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week xx

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

These accordion flowers are popping up everywhere - it makes a great embellie on your card! I made my first one tonight, had to give it a go!

yyam said...

Love your accordian bloom! Just the perfect finishing touch for your card!

Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Tracey said...

Well done with the handmade embellishment it looks fab on your card :)

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Berry said...

What a gorgeous creation! Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT this wk! Hugs Rebekah xx

Sherry Eckblad said...

what a fun flower. Thanks for playing along on my challenge over at Yvonne's blog.

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the pleating. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

Country Mouse said...

Love your handmade embellishment!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Meljen's Designs for this week's challenge!! You did a wonderful job!!!

audrey

Sprytebyrd said...

Great card, love the accordian!
Thanks so much for playing along this week in our Anything Goes challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Ann said...

Love the rosette! Thanks for playing the WMC this week!

Crafteezee said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious. Hugs Tracy x

Liz McGuire, said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Calendar.

Liz x

Val said...

This is really great. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week.
Hugs
Valxx

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

very cool medallion. I need to figure out how to make those. Thanks for joinging us this week for Anything Goes at Meljen's Designs.

Jess

Lori said...

Love that flower, I think I'm going to have to borrow that idea!