Hi there!
I’m back. Been busy with my kids and attending functions and so soon a fortnight has flown by.
I just finished making a card for my dad who will be “95” on 18th. We thank the Lord for he’s still mobile, although only within the house; and we hope he continues to be so until the end.
For the background of this card, I used striped paper. The spike edged circles and the 95 were cut out from cardstock, using my favorite tool “scissors”. While the sentiments, including the one on the ribbon were printed.
For the first time ever I decided to join a challenge.
I've entered this card in :
Autumn Birthdays - Crafty Calender Challenge
More than one Fold - Charisma Cardz Challenges
Birthdays - Lexi's Creations
Anything Goes - Craftilicious Challenges
Happy Birthday - Cards for Men Challenges &
Black, White & 1 other colour - Paper Pretties
More than one Fold - Charisma Cardz Challenges
Birthdays - Lexi's Creations
Anything Goes - Craftilicious Challenges
Happy Birthday - Cards for Men Challenges &
Black, White & 1 other colour - Paper Pretties

12 comments:
Hey this is real nice!! Something different from the usual stuff!!
Love the starburst effect... a really striking card.
Wow! You are really good with scissors! Love the spiked edges! A really cool card! :)
Happy birthday to your dad! :)
Very very neat work with the scissors. Love your cuts :)
happy birthday to your dad. :)
hugs,
smita
This is so cool - it looks like it has its own pedestal built in. I like your tool too - scissors! :>)
Wow fabulous card hun and a very big Happy Birthday to your dad. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this time. luv gina xx
your card is fabulous, love the shape. thanks for poppping by my blog. hugs chris xx
I love this, really stands out from the crowd!! Happy birthday to your Dad too!! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time for our birthday challenge and good luck, love Jacky x
Wow fabulous card love it, it really stands out. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxx
Brilliant card, thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Calendar.
Liz x
Brilliant card. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's creations this week.
Hugs
Valxx
Hi Leanne
Wow! What an outstanding card! You are pretty good with this scissors I have to say.
I always find cards for men so difficult but you have really aced this one.
Thanks for linking up to Make It Monday this week.
Michelle :-)
Post a Comment