Hello friends,
I'm here to share a card I made using the beautiful 'Timeless Beauty' stencil, stamp & die bundle.
Products used:
#myprettythings (layering stencils, die & stamp w/ sentiment), #catherinepoolerinks, mat die & sequins
Challenges entered:
#diecutdivas - birthday
#tripleB - blooms
#beautifulblossoms - blossoms
#allsorts - anything goes
#NBUS - new Timeless Beauty bundle
Have a wonderful day.
Leanne
8 comments:
Gorgeous card, nice stenciling, I've had my eye on this set. Glad you shared with us at Allsorts challenge!
Pretty in pink x 1000, Leanne! This will make someone's birthday very special! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
Leanne, this is an absolutely gorgeous card! I love those big, bold, pink flowers, and you have colored them so very well. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We have a new challenge starting today and would love to have you join us again!
It's so pretty in the colours you chose. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
This is so beautiful!! Thanks for playing along our May challenge at Die Cut Divas.
Gorgeous floral card, such pretty colours. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge.
Liz xx
Such a gorgeous card design! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We hope you’ll join us again with another beautiful project next month!
Instagram: @mumcez
Just beautiful and wonderful colors. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas this month. Arlene with the Die Cut Divas.
Post a Comment