"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

A Red Sunrise

Hello friends,

Happy Mother's Day!! I do not have a Mother's day card to share, but a card I made for the 'CASE It' IG Hop. My CASE was Geeta as I loved the irregular patch of colour.



Products used:
#catherinepoolerinks, #tayloredexpressions (image & sentiment)

I used a marketing handout which was plastic coated to make the stencil and ink blended through it, then misted some water for ink lifted spatters. The stamped image is an old retired red rubber #tayloredexpressions stamp. I cut the circle around and carved a complete flower that was partly seen. The branch was extended using the tip of an eraser and finished off with a sentiment.

Challenges entered:
#ssswednesday - colorful
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#pammiesinkypinkies - anything goes
#allsorts - anything goes + monochromatic


Have a wonderful Sunday.
Leanne

7 comments:

Donna said...

Great card, I like the background and that you made your own stencil, nice image to go with it! Happy that you shared it with us at Allsorts challenge.

brenda said...

A very striking card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful silhouette stamp and gorgeous colors for the background! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

Liz said...

Beautiful silhouette, I love the effect of the ombré background. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge.
Liz xx

Barb Finnical said...

Leanne, this is a great card! I love that patch of color as well. What a great technique! The birds are really pretty too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

Nancy said...

So simple and lovely! Thanks for playing along with us at AAAColourful!

Jane said...

The splash of colour is very appealing. Great card. Thanks for playing at AAA Colourful, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!