"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Color Layering Mandala

Hello friends,

Sharing a card I made for the Stencil Fun IG Hop featuring the Hero Arts color layering mandala.




Products used:
#heroarts (layering stencils), #catherinepooler (inks), #LDRS (fancy rectangle die), #divinitydesigns (sentiment) & flower sequins.

The stencils were inked in layers. I often make A6 cards. The stencilled area is meant to perfectly fit an A2 card. I chose this sketch to show more of the stencilled area by covering the lower portion with part of the die cut shape and cut off the extra. The sentiment was stamped & finished off with flower sequins to which I added the negatives of a die for flower centers.

Challenges entered:
#asyoulikeit - why this sketch (in description above)
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#allsorts - anything goes 
#NBUS - new layering stencils & sentiment stamp

Edited to add: A little recognition for this card…
 

Have a great day.
Leanne

3 comments:

Barb Finnical said...

Leanne, I absolutely love how bright, cheery, and positive this card is! Your stenciling is lovely and that stitch stitching around the sentiment is really nice. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We have a new challenge starting today and would love to have you join us again!

Liz said...

Wonderful card, a beautiful colour combination. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge.
Liz xx

Aquarius said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely colourful card with us for the Allsorts challenge. Great sentiment too