"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Candy Canes Galore!

Hello friends,

I have a minty card for the 'CASE Me a Christmas Card' event, where I'm CASEing Lisa Tilson. I was inspired to use these punched candy canes I've been hoarding for years in place of the different die cuts she used. 




Products used:
Punched candy canes, #sharpiemarker & #prismacolorpencil (to draw stripes) #uniko stamps #stampin'up (sentiment & gems).

Stripes were drawn on the candy canes using a chisel tip sharpie for the thick stripes and a colour pencil for the thinner ones. After glueing them on the card, the spaces were stamped with holly berries, the sentiment was stamped on a label, inked around the edges, and adhered with foam tape. Finished off with gems.

Challenges entered:
#BYSHC - anything Christmas
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#parkhopping - Santa's Village
#neglectedstuff - candy canes
#peaceonearth - Christmas


Have a wonderful day.
Leanne

6 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Such a cute card, Leanne! Loving all of the candy canes! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays 2025 Linky Party!

Darlene said...

WOW what a fun card ... this is awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth & Neglected Stuff challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Peace on Earth Co-Owner
Neglected Stuff Co-Owner

Vonmariedesign said...

Your card is beautiful!!! I love those pinched candy canes. Perfect!! Thank you for joining us for the {BYSHC} Falling For The Hoildays Linky Party. ~Von Marie~

Barb Finnical said...

This is such a wonderful card, Leanne! I love the dimension of those candy canes. You can see it so well even from the photo, and I bet in person it looks even more wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate you!

Bunny said...

A sweet card. Love the candy canes. Love peppermint ice cream too. [Bunny]

Michelle Lupton said...

Candy canes and holly - so cute!