"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Christmas- Non Traditional Colors

Hello friends,

Here's another card for the 'CASE Me a Christmas Card' event, where I'm CASEing Rachel Kleinman by stencilling, using similar colors, spatters and a see through sentiment background.  

 


Products used:
#stamplorations (stencil), #catherinepooler inks, gold acrylic paint (for spatters), gold paper edges & #srm (sentiment sticker)

After ink blending a panel of watercolor paper, a gold trim was added to the two edges, spattered with gold paint & finished off with a sticker sentiment.

Challenges entered:
#BYSHC - anything Christmas
#ssswednesday - Christmas
#colorfuloptions - colorful
#wordartwednesday - anything goes


Have a great weekend.
Leanne

6 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Lovely card, Leanne! I love the soft colors and the spatters! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays 2025 Linky Party!

Michelle Lupton said...

Beautiful CASE! Love the gold! Thanks so much for playing along :)

Vonmariedesign said...

So beautiful I love non traditional colors. Love your ink blending too. Thank you for joining us for the {BYSHC} Falling For The Holidays Linky Party. ~Von Marie~

Sabra & Holly Gerdes said...

Love this card! Its gorgeous and the colors are beautiful! Christmas, I think, is for all colors! 😁

Liz Williams said...

Such fun non-traditional colors to use for your card. I love this lovely CAS design!

Barb Finnical said...

This is such a fun and elegant card, Leanne! I love the unexpected colors, and the gold really gives it a wonderful touch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday!