"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Bauhaus Blocks- Card Set

Dear friends,

I have a set of cards today. My initial plan was to use the entire panel on the card. But a boo-boo led me to cut up the panel and make these three cards. 



Products used:
#uniko stencil, #catherinepooler inks, #papertreyink (sentiment die), gold cardstock & die cut bling. Card 1: #alinacutle dies (squares & square frames) & Card 3: #mft die (scallops) 

Challenges entered:
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#parkhopping - harvest festival at Dollywood
#fourseasons - fall
#NBUS - new stencil

Have a great day.
Leanne.

2 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW what a fun cards Leanne ... love all three! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Four Seasons Co-Owner

Barb Finnical said...

Leanne, I absolutely love all of these cards. That stamp said is so very cool. I just love it when a mistake actually turns into something better. I also really love the gold squares that you added in. Great job all around! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday!