Hello friends,
Sharing my first card for the 'CASE Me a Christmas Card' event hosted by Michelle Lupton by CASEing my favourite person, Ardyth Percy Robb. The elements from her card include similar background colors, a background with circles, an element on every closed circle and one third of the card base with white space.
Products used:
#rangerdistressinks & #gansaitambi pearl watercolors (for background), #papertreyink (coverplate die), #hellobluebird (snowflake die), #vervestamps & #tsukinekoink (for sentiment) & die cut bling
A panel of watercolor paper was directly inked, generously spritzed with water, allowing the colors to blend. The die cut panel was adhered to it, leaving every other circle in place to adhere silver die cut snowflakes to it. Finished off with a stamped sentiment and die cut bling.
Challenges entered:
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#diecutdivas - anything goes
#christmaskickstart - Snow
#peaceonearth - Christmas
Have a great weekend.
Leanne
8 comments:
Love what you did with Ardyth’s design!! And that bling really pops! Thanks so much for playing along!
Beautiful card Leanne! The design of the background is both artsy and graphic. Love those pretty, shiny snowflakes. Loll :)
What an awesome CASE of Ardyth's card Leanne. This is stunning
Blessings
Maxine
I think I saw Ardyth's original card too and loved it. I really like how you've changed the design and made it so soft and pretty and totally your own. Gorgeous work. Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart with Loll and me, Jo x
Simply beautiful Leanne! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Peace on Earth Co-Owner
I really like the soft coloring for that background die, and the snowflakes are a perfect finish! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas Anything Goes challenge!
Such a beautiful and unique card. I love it. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our October theme of "Anything Goes"
This is such a lovely card, Leanne! I love the colors, and that metallic paper really makes it sparkle. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate you!
Post a Comment