"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Fun With Stamping Foam

Hello Friends,

Today, I'm sharing a set of four thank-you cards I made for an IG hop, 'Build your Stash'. This is the first time I've made a set of cards, as I do not like making multiples of the same kind. After much thought, I remembered I had a brand new stamping foam waiting to be used, and yes, making a set with it was fun. 


Products used:
#ldrs (Mod Circles stamp) #rangerdistressoxideinks (squeezed lemonade, candied apple & blueprint sketch), #sct (sentiment) & gems  

Challenges entered:
#wordartwednesday  - anything goes
#ssswednesday - anything goes

Have a great day.
Leanne

2 comments:

Barb Finnical said...

Beautiful card, Leanne! I love the mix of colors with the sentiment at the bottom. I have seen stamping foam on YouTube but have never used it. It looks like fun. You've created a lovely set of cards. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We really appreciate you! :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Leanne you have used the stamping foam beautifully - love the multiple colours of ink to make the most of the large area - a lovely set of cards.
Blessings
Maxine